|Over the years, staff of the AJRP have written various Japan-related articles for Wartime, the magazine of the Australian War Memorial. Both Dr Keiko Tamura and Dr Steven Bullard have had long associations with the project. Dr Bullard worked as Project Manager between 2002 and 2007, and Dr Tamura succeeded him until October 2009. |
The articles are provided for download below.
Dr Keiko Tamura
Dr Steven Bullard
- "Kokoda: a Japanese tragedy", Wartime 20 (2002), pp. 22–25 (0.2 Mb)
- “Flying with eagles”, Wartime 26 (2004), pp. 41–43 (4 Mb)
- “The Kokoda myth”, Wartime 29 (2005), pp. 38–40 (4 Mb)
- "The humiliation of defeat", Wartime 31 (2005), pp. 34–37 (11 Mb)
- "Traitor or unsung patriot", Wartime 31 (2005), pp. 56–58 (1.8 Mb)
- "The 'God of Strategy'", Wartime 39 (2007), pp. 42–45 (1.1 Mb)
- "A model gift", Wartime 41 (2008), pp. 48–50 (0.3 Mb)
These texts are provided as PDF (portable document format) files. You may require Adobe Acrobat Reader (or another PDF reader) to access these files. Visit the Adobe site to download a version suitable for your computer.
The AJRP has wound up its activities at the Memorial for the moment.
Please contact the relevant officer of the Australian War Memorial for assistance.
Internet implementation by Fulton Technology and AJRP staff .
Visit the Australian War Memorial home page.